Access statement for Y Stablau
• Cardigan Castle is situated by the River Teifi in Cardigan. There is free WiFi on site and good mobile reception.
Arrival and car parking:
• The entrance to the castle car park is on the Strand, Cardigan. You will see double metal gates on your right as you come round the one-way system by the river. Drive into the entrance and input the code into the panel on your right. (The code will be provided after booking) The gates open out towards you. Swing right into the guest car park. Y Stablau is immediately on your left. You can park in the cobbled courtyard if you wish or leave your car in the guest car park opposite.
• Y Stablau accommodation is accessed via a flight of wooden stairs with a bannister. There are night-time security lights.
• Y Stablau has a wooden floor and stone walls. The accommodation is simple but comfortable providing a microwave, toaster and kettle only.
• The courtyard has gates which can be closed to make the area secure for children. The yard also has picnic benches for outside dining.
• Guests can also access the castle grounds and exhibitions