Access statement for Y Dderwen
Access Statement for Bythynnod Cwmcoedog Cottages.
• Access to farm is via a tarmac drive with a cattle grid entrance therfore there are no gates to open.
• Car parking is available next to cottages with ample space to unload on a level gravel area.
• Level concrete pathway around the perimeter of both cottages with a small ramp from the games room to the front lawn area of the cottages. Both cottages have no steps to enter from the front door, but the back entrance is via one small step.
• Patio areas and lawn area all on level ground with beautiful views of the wooded valley and lake side.
• Main entrance doors are 800 mm wide and all internal doors are 775mm wide.
• Level and spacious kitchen and living area. Kitchen and bathroom with tiled flooring whilst living room has laminate flooring with plenty of access space in the open plan design. Bedrooms are carpeted.
• The kitchen units, oven, fridge and dishwasher are of a standard height below worktop space. Microwave and toaster on top of the worktop .Sink area of standard height.
• Both cottages have low level light switches, with ample natural lighting and Fire, smoke and carbon monoxide alarms. Outdoor sensor lights all around cottages.
• Remote T.V.controls.
• Double bedroom with bedside cabinets and above bed reading lights with pull cord switch. Bed accessible from both sides.
• Twin bedroom with full size single beds, with shared bedside cabinet and reading lamp, moderate space.
• Y ‘Dderwen’ has a shower accessed by a small step without special aids as above.
• Games and utility room on level tiled area accessed via ramp from front area of cottages or from two small steps from the rear of the cottages.
• The owners live on site and are available to assist whenever possible.
• We hope to make a holiday for the less mobile visitor a happy and hassle free experience.