Access statement for Y Cartws
• Nearest train station is at Clunderwen (20 minute in a pre-booked taxi)
• If you’re coming down the M4 corridor, the last supermarket will be at Carmarthen. If you’re coming down the coast, it will be at Cardigan.
Arrival and car parking
• Access via a half mile private concrete lane. This is shared with a neighbouring farm and runs through its working farmyard so please take care and drive slowly.
• You can park a car right outside the cottage and there is a level walk through the entrance. There is a 2 inch sill to the main door but a ramp can be made available on request.
• There is a gravel parking area and patio slabs around the cottage
• Outside lights
• There is a slate floor in the ground floor bedroom and bathroom.
• A carpeted staircase takes you up to the first floor bedroom and bathroom 2.
• Stair case winds 180 degrees.
• Kitchen – cordless kettle
• Remote control TV and DVD player
• Garden enclosed.
• Old mill is a ruin and unsafe to enter or explore too closely
• There are slopes and unguarded ‘falls’ around the old farmyard – it is set on a hill
• The old buildings around the old farmyard are not safe to enter and there is building work being carried out on one of them.