Access statement for Upper Vestry
Located at the top of the village, Upper Vestry occupies an enviable spot which provides a peaceful stay but is close to all the local amenities. It is on the roadside which can be busy in the height of summer with traffic to the beach, but does not have a big impact on guests.
The property has been simply but stylishly furnished to maximize the space and provide guests with everything they should need during their stay.
The owners are local, will welcome you to the property and show you around. They are on call if any problems arise during your stay.
• Visitors will be met by the owner on arrival
• Basic welcome pack included in rental
• Limited Mobile phone reception (EE & Orange good)
• Free, unlimited WiFi access
• Tesco Delivery can be arranged
• The property is not on one level and therefore not ideal for wheelchair users
Arrival and car parking:
• Access to the property is via an open garage with parking facility for 1 large car
• There are additional parking spaces on the roadside
• The Village Free Car Park is 200 yds from the property
• There are two small slate steps up to the property entrance
• The outside area is lit externally
• A porch area provides space for coats, shoes and outdoor wear
• A hallway provides access to large family bathroom and bedroom with double bed.
• Open plan living area has comfortable seating with coffee table, smart TV
• The open staircase extends from the main living area
• Kitchen equipped with all modern appliances.
• Rooms are simply but stylishly furnished to maximize space
• Room for a cot in main bedroom
• Enclosed decked area – dog/child proof boundary
• Seating and table for up to 10 people
• Barbecue supplied
• Summer House with seating, iPod dock and games
• Village garden adjacent to property
• Beach a 5 minute walk away