Access statement for Ty Ceiniog
Ty Ceiniog is a stone built two bedroom converted barn.
• Bus stop within approx ¼ mile - with level walk to property
• Nearest town is New Quay approx 3 miles - nearest village Cross Inn approx 1.5 miles, with shops and Public House
• Delivery of provisions can be arranged by prior agreement
• Local public transport numbers: The T5 Aberystwyth - Cardigan bus service stops at the end of the lane and also at Browhill Caravan Park. The stops are approximately ¼ mile away. Timetable available with owners
• Local taxi numbers: Pete’s Cabs 07968578978 or T.A.R. 01545 560688
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities:
• Adequate parking and turning area for vehicles on tarmac driveway adjacent to entrance. There is a step over the threshold.
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area:
• Entrance to Ty Ceiniog is via the front door with small step over the threshold
Public Areas - Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc:
Ty Ceiniog has a stone tiled floor downstairs. The pine staircase is coated with a non-slip varnish. The landing and bedrooms are carpeted.
• Washing machine and clothes airer included in the cottage. Shared washing line in the grounds.
• Small enclosed courtyard garden with a paved path and patio area. The remaining area is gravelled.
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas:
• Access to bedrooms on the first floor is via a standard width dog leg stairs.. The stairs are bare and the bedrooms are carpeted throughout. Entrance door is 930mm wide, the back patio door is 1680mm wide and the remainder are 740mm wide.
• Bedroom one contains a standard king size bed with adequate access to both sides and end, television with freeview, dressing table and freestanding wardrobe with a chest of drawers.
• Bedroom two contains two single 2'6” beds – 1 with access from one side and one end of the bed and the other with access from both sides and one end of the bed. The beds are zip link so can be made up as a King with access from both sides and the end of the bed. There is a dressing table, freestanding wardrobe and chest of drawers.
• A stair gate can be fitted to the top and bottom of the stairs.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC:
• Shared bathroom located on the first floor with vinyl floor covering and comprising standard cast bath with over bath shower, wall tiling full around the bath, glass shower screen, wash hand basin with mirror over, WC with easy access to front, shaver point 110v + 230v, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
• Open plan living area and kitchen with stone tile flooring comprising work surfaces 920mm high with the gap between them and the wall cupboards being 170mm. Below the work surfaces there are storage cupboards, fridge with small freezer compartment, 500mm wide electric cooker with cooker hood over, washing machine and stainless steel sink top and drainer.
Grounds and Gardens:
• There are extensive grounds and mature gardens with gravel paths and lawned areas, generally level or gentle slope. Seating in the form of patio sets in the garden.
• Cottage is designated as no smoking. A fully integrated fire alarm system is fitted with alarms in all rooms and on landings and in hallway. The kitchen contains a fire blanket and extinguisher. The grassed area with the washing lines is designated as the evacuation point in case of fire.
• The owners live in the attached farmhouse should assistance be required.
Hours of operation: Ty Ceiniog is available March to December
• There are no future plans for alterations or extensions