Access statement for Tŷ Blawd
• Train station at Goodwick/Fishguard – 5 miles
• Taxi can be arranged
• Local bus service ‘Strumble Shuttle’ pick up ¾ mile at Trefasser https://www.pembrokeshire.gov.uk/bus-routes-and-timetables/bus-routes-list-coastal-buses
• Two ferries per day to Rosslare
• High speed internet access.
• Mobile reception good.
Arrival and car parking
• 12 external steps (with hand rail) and one step into the kitchen. (First floor) Key safe on external wall.
• Ample parking outside cottage on gravel hard standing
• Tesco & Asda home deliveries
• One step into ground floor bedroom for easier unloading.
• Two external lights – one PIR security light.
• Bedroom, hallway and bathroom – no steps.
• Large wet room style shower.
• Sufficient room at the foot of the bed for a travel cot. Please request at time of booking.
Oak stairs to first floor:-
• Open plan kitchen/diner/lounge – no steps.
• Fully integrated kitchen.
• USB charging points.
• Slate flooring throughout cottage.
• Electric heating throughout.
Garden and Outside space
• Small garden at the side of the cottage. 4 steps to grass area with a wooden seat for two.
• Behind the cottage is a seating area with table and two chairs.
• Outside under stair storage – not water tight.
• BBQ supplied.