Access statement for Ty Bara
• Nearest train station is Aberystwyth - Buses and taxis run from the station to Aberaeron.
• Mobile phone reception at the property is good.
• Free WIFI Internet access is provided.
• Groceries are available in Aberaeron Town and deliveries are available from supermarkets in Aberystwyth.
Arrival and car parking:
• There is small parking area next to the property for unloading and loading.
• Free on street parking is available close to the property.
• The property is located on a small side road with a narrow paved area in front. Please take care when entering and leaving the property on foot to check for the occasional passing vehicles.
• There are outside lights at the front and rear of the property.
• The rooms all have hard floor coverings of either tile or wood with some floor rugs. Wooden stairs with handrails lead to the bathroom and separately to the two bedrooms. Access to the bathroom from the bedrooms requires both down and up flights of stairs.
• The Lounge has TV with remote control and Sky box
• There are two steps up to the kitchen – oven and fridge and dishwasher are at under counter level.
• The Bathroom has a roll-top bath with hand shower attachment.
• Please be aware that this is a Victorian property and as such a few areas have limited headroom.
• Heating is provided by fixed electric radiators. A log burner is also available in the lounge – all other fireplaces are ornamental and should not be used.
• The garden is terraced and includes steep steps and rockery areas. It is enclosed by a low wall and fencing to the side. You are welcome to use the garden at your own risk. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not climb on rockery areas or walls.
• Wooden seating and table are provided on the patio, which is reached by steep, uneven steps. Further steps lead to a bench at the top of the garden. The footway access at the very top of the garden is unsuitable and should only be used in emergency.
• A small courtyard area with table and chairs is available outside the back door.