Country Markets offer a truly local shopping experience and always a warm welcome!
One of the attractions of Country Markets is that they are all different. The range of produce varies according to local skills and, of course, the season, including: freshly-baked cakes, pastries and savouries; jams, jellies, marmalades and chutneys; eggs and honey; home-grown fruit and vegetables in season; well-known and unusual plants; cut flowers; traditional and contemporary crafts.
Many markets serve refreshments - a place to catch up with friends and enjoy a coffee.
* Aberaeron, London House, Alban Square: Tuesdays from 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
Closed: end of December to first Tuesday in February.
* Aberporth Country Market, Village Hall: Tuesdays from 8.45 am - 12 noon. Closed part of January.
* Aberystwyth Country Market, Market Hall: Thursdays 8.00 am - 12.30 pm & Saturdays 11.00 am - 3.00 pm. Closed: First 2 weeks in January.
* Cardigan, The Guildhall: Fridays from 8.30 am - 11.30 pm. Closed: Christmas & New Year.
* Llanrhystud Country Market, Memorial Hall: Wednesdays from 10.00 am - 1.00 pm winter
& 10.00 am - 2.00 pm summer. Closed: Christmas re-open 3rd Week in January.
* Newcastle Emlyn Country Market, Catholic Church Hall: Fridays 9.30 am - 12.30 pm. Closed: Good Friday, market will be held on a Thursday.
* New Quay and District Country Market, Caerwedros Memorial Hall: Thursdays from 10.00 am - 12.00 mid-day.
Sorry, we don't have a website for this attraction.
Sorry, we don't have an Email address for this attraction.