Access statement for The Maisonette
• Information available on public transport and taxis depending on direction of travel
• Visitors can be collected from bus. The nearest train stations are Carmarthen or Aberystwyth.
• Good mobile phone reception
• Internet access/Wifi available within the holiday let
• Grocery deliveries available however the holiday let is conveniently located above a convenience store for last minute groceries.
Arrival and car parking:
• The holiday let offers parking for 3 vehicles at the rear of the property. Once parked there are steps leading up to the decking area and rear entrance. There is a front entrance to the main street that is also available for unloading however parking restrictions apply.
• The rear yard is level with block paving leading to steps to decking area and rear of the property. The front entrance is tarmac leading to staircase inside to first floor.
• To the rear of the property there are galvanized steps with handrail with approximately 20 steps to reach the decking area to rear entrance. To the front of the property there is a level tarmac area leading to the front door. Once within the property there is a staircase of approximately 15 steps to the first floor. There is outside lighting to the front and rear of the property.
• Kitchen/Dining area/Living room and hallways are all level wooden floors, all bedrooms and stairs are carpeted. Both bathrooms are tiled. There are stairs leading from the first floor up to the second floor. There are further stairs leading from the dining area to the utility and front door entrance.
• There is ample space to the sides of each bed.
• All bedrooms have space for a cot.
• The TV has remote control/freeview and access to log into Netflix etc.
• Kitchen – cordless kettle, toaster, hob with oven/grill below. Fridge freezer to right side. Sink unit with removable hosed tap with integrated dishwasher to left of sink.
• Bathroom – there are no support rails.
• Rear yard is enclosed making a child proof boundary (however children must be supervised by an adult at all times).
• Seating – rattan furniture set to include two sofas stools and table seating 8 persons.
• Hazards – glass balustrade on large decking area overlooking rear yard. The glass is toughened however we urge that children are supervised at all times and no climbing of the balustrade is permitted.
• Outdoor wooden climbing frame with slide, swings, rope ladder with wooden rungs and sandpit in rear yard, not suitable for under 3 years. Use under direct supervision of an adult.