Access statement for Swn y Mor
The Swn y Mor Disabled Suite at Ty Gwyn has been fully adapted to cater for people with disabilities, travelling with their carers or companions. The suite is fully accessible for wheelchairs.
• Good bus services to Aberaeron (local town approx. 1 mile away). There is a regular train service to Aberystwyth (16 miles away). Accessibility should be checked with individual services. There is a bus stop 750 yards from Ty Gwyn.
• We are able to arrange collection from main line rail/bus stops and accessible taxis are available.
Arrival and Car Parking Facilities
• Accessible parking and drop off area is 5 metres from the entrance to the suite.
Assistance with luggage is also available.
• The suite is fully accessible for wheelchairs
• The external doors are key locking
• The suite is very well lit
• The whole suite is on one ground floor level
• A TV with remote control is provided and Board games are available on request.
• Wi-Fi is available free of charge in the suite
• The courtyard and parking area is lit at night
• There are no WC facilities outside.
• There are varied sitting-out areas in the garden
• The suite is Self-Catering
• Evacuation procedures explained upon arrival
• Assistance dogs accepted
• In accordance with legislation smoking is only permitted outside the suite on the decked area
• Mobile phone signal with most providers is usually available