Access statement for Stabal
• Nearest train station is at Clunderwen (20 minute in a pre-booked taxi)
• If you’re coming down the M4 corridor, the last supermarket will be at Carmarthen. If you are coming down the coast, it will be at Cardigan.
Arrival and car parking
• Access via a half mile private concrete lane. This is shared with a neighbouring farm and runs through its working farmyard so please take care and drive slowly.
• You can park car outside the cottage in the designated parking area and there is a level walk over stepping stones and patio through the French doors to the bedroom. There is a 5 inch step and a 2 inch sill.
• There is a gravel parking area and patio slabs around the cottage
• Outside lights
• There is a slate floor in the ground floor bedroom and bathroom
• A carpeted staircase takes you up to the first floor living area
• Stair case winds 180 degrees and is 700mm wide
• Kitchen is fully equipped: kettle, dishwasher, toaster, fridge with freezer compartment
• Remote control TV and DVD player
• Walk-in wardrobe.
• Utility cupboard with washing machine
• Clothesline outside
• Garden is enclosed but surrounded by the old farmstead
• Old mill is a ruin and unsafe to enter or explore too closely
• There are slopes and unguarded ‘falls’ around the old farmyard – it is set on a hill
• The old buildings around the old farmyard are not safe to enter