Access statement for St Brides Cottage
• St. Brides Cottage is located on a lane 1 mile from the Tavernputt Crossing Crossroads on the B4327.
• This is the only holiday unit on site - there is a detached residential house next door which used to be the farmhouse. It is now a private residence and no longer a working farm.
• Arrival by train would be to Milford Haven then taxi to cottage – 7.5 miles – Taxi charge approx £18-£20
• There is a KEYSAFE BOX on the back of the garden wall just through the small gate on the right. You will be notified of the CODE by email with your arrival instructions.
• The Puffin Shuttle bus can be hailed outside the cottage and travels around the coast with drop off points in both directions. Contact Richard Bros on 01239-613756 for information on seasonal times
• Accessibility should be checked with individual services.
• Mobile phone signal with most providers is usually available in the cottage
• There is Free Internet Access
• Tescos and Morrisons do a Home Delivery to the cottage – be sure to tell them that the cottage is on the right hand side of the main lane 1 mile before St Brides Beach and just 50 yards after a 90° right hand bend when coming from Haverfordwest
• Please do not arrange deliveries before your arrival time. Cleaners cannot allow entry as it will impact their safety and the overall ability to disinfect the property.
Arrival and Car Parking Facilities
• There is parking for 2 cars directly outside the front door of the cottage on the cottage forecourt.
• There is an outside light at the front door.
• There is an 8” step plus a 2” threshold up into the cottage through the front door.
• For easier wheelchair access, the entrance to the garden is flat through a 34” gate with cottage access through the French Doors directly from the garden – a shallow ramp and a 1” threshold.
• There is a KEYSAFE BOX tucked around to the right on the back of the garden wall just through the small gate on the right. You will be notified of the CODE by email with your arrival instructions.
• The cottage is accessible for wheelchairs through the French Windows - the entrance gate to the garden and the French Windows is 34” wide. Access through the French Windows is up a shallow ramp then over a 1” threshold.
• The internal doors are 28” wide with the door at 90° for access to rooms.
• The external doors are key locking.
• The cottage is well lit.
• The cottage is on one ground floor level.
• A Smart TV with remote control is provided.
• The kitchen has a free standing range type LPG Gas cooker.
• There is a cordless kettle and a Microwave on the worktop
• The bathroom does not have support rails
• The King Size bed has Access from either side
• The Twin beds each have one side against the wall
• There is a small walled/gated south facing garden with a level grass area and a large patio area with a 110 cm diameter round Bench/Picnic table with attached seating
• There is a games room which is exclusive use to the guest staying in the property with table tennis - entrance straight from the lawn through a stable door with a 4.5” step down into it – level concrete floor – well lit - no heating
• The tumble Dryer is in the Games Room and is operated via a £1 coin meter