Access statement for Skokholm Log Cabin
Access Statement for Skokholm Log Cabin
Preseli Holidays, The Old Coach House, Rosebush, Pembrokeshire
Skokholm log cabin is situated in a wild wooded area amongst the trees, nature and wildlife where you can holiday in complete privacy. The main features of this log cabin are the south-facing French windows, all three opening out onto the sizeable south-facing veranda with views to the reservoir and hills. There are four acres of natural grounds and gardens for you to enjoy.
The owners live on site and are available to assist whenever possible.
Skokholm Log Cabin has its own private parking area, which is 30 metres away via an undulating gravelled woodland path.
Skokholm Log Cabin
• Entrance – There are six wooden steps 200mm deep with handrail to the right leading to the veranda that runs the full length of the cabin and is 2 metres wide reducing to 1.25 metres.
• The cabin is accessed via French doors 1100mm wide.
• Open plan sitting/dining/kitchen area.
• Sitting area has a three-seater leather sofa.
• French doors 1100mm wide lead onto the veranda.
• Kitchen has standard height work surfaces.
• The bedroom and shower room are off the living area.
• The bedroom has 680mm wide door and a double bed.
• French doors 1100mm wide lead onto the veranda
• Shower room has 650mm wide door and toilet height 400mm
• Light switches and power points are at a sensible height.