Access statement for Rhosyn Bach
• Closest train station is Aberystwyth or Carmarthen
• Mobile phone reception is patchy (02 very difficult)
• WiFi available free of charge
• Tesco and Asda deliver here. If visitors can confirm time slot we are happy to take in shopping but please avoid before 9am or between 3-5pm during school term.
Arrival and car parking
• Car parking is within easy walking distance to conservatory on level ground, graving to paving
• There are no steps other than the threshold of conservatory and then into lounge
• There are outside lights if arriving at night they will be turned on in readiness, no hand rail
Lounge has log burner leather furniture, plenty of spare space for the children, conservatory off, TV (SKY), spotlights and lamps, this leads to kitchen/diner. Kitchen is fully equipped (electric oven/hob/dishwasher/fridge-freezer. Table and chairs to sit 6. Utility room contains LPG boiler washing machine/tumble dryer and ironing facilities. High-chair available.
Family bathroom also on ground floor, bath, shower over, toilet, hand basin.
Upstairs are two bedrooms (one double one twin) Velux windows to both (with blinds) and windows to rear and front. Small cloakroom.
Rear courtyard is enclosed, safe for animals and children. Patio table and chairs available at front from the spring through to late summer. There is a pond and summer house which guests may use but must supervise animals and children due to water hazard.
Owner handbook available in lounge sideboard drawer with leaflets of local attractions. We have maps available for loan.