Access statement for Ramsey Cottage
Access Statement for Ramsey Cottage
Preseli Holidays, The Old Coach House, Rosebush, Pembrokeshire
Ramsey cottage has been converted from the old barn and is located on the end of The Old Coach House and is fully self-contained and private. There are six acres of natural grounds and gardens.
The owners live on site and are available to assist whenever possible
There is a wide gravelled driveway leading to the front door of the cottage and luggage can be unloaded and carried 20 metres to the door.
Parking is 60 metres away. Pedestrian exit from the car park is via 4 stone steps, which are 70 cm wide and vary in height from 4cm to 20cm. The steps lead to a slightly upward sloping gravel pathway to the cottage.
• Entrance – Front door is 900mm wide leading into lobby area and door from lobby area is 750mm wide.
• Open plan sitting/dining/kitchen area.
• Sitting area has two three seater leather sofas.
• French doors 1400mm wide with a step down of 200mm deep lead out to gravelled terrace area.
• Dining area also has French doors 1100mm wide with a step down of 150mm deep lead out to patio area
• Kitchen has standard height work surfaces.
• Two bedrooms and bathroom via two flight staircase. The first flight has 6 steps with banisters on both sides leading to half landing. The second flight has 7 steps with banister on right.
• Bathroom has 750mm wide door, bath height 600mm with flexible shower over, toilet height 400mm.
• Bedrooms – Doorways are 750mm wide. Bedroom one has king size double bed. Bedroom two has two single beds.
• Light switches and power points are at a sensible height.