Access statement for Palace Park
• Manorbier has a railway station and is served by an hourly bus stopping almost outside the door of Palace Park. There are local taxi services
• Visitors can be collected from the train station which is a 5 minute drive from the bungalow
• Mobile phone reception is not good for some networks in the house but outdoors is usually normal
• Internet access is good
• Grocery deliveries can be arranged from Tesco in Pembroke Dock but the local Post Office/general store is very close by in the village and it is possible to arrange deliveries from there if necessary
Arrival and car parking:
• The driveway and private forecourt provide very accessible unloading plus parking for 3 cars
• The surface underfoot is reasonably level hardstanding to access drive and round the building perimeter
• There are 3 entrances each with a small step. There are no external hand rails.
• There are 3 outside lights at the front of the house and one at the back door
• The main bedroom has 159cm space on one side of the bed and 76cm on the other
• The master bedroom has space for a cot
• The second bedroom has a double 64.5cms each side of the bed but can be converted to twin beds
• The 40 cms Samsung TV has remote controls & access to Netflix
• The kitchen has a cordless kettle and double electric ovens, the lower one being glass fronted. The cooker top has gas burners and a 4 slice toaster is provided
• The bathroom has a support rail next to the WC
• The lighting in the lounge can be subdued (wall lights only) and also has a central light. In the bedrooms there are extra lights for use while in bed. The kitchen has central lighting and additional over worktop lights.
• The floors are wooden in the living area and bedrooms and tiled throughout kitchen and utility area. The utility room has a wooden step stool and work surface over the machines. There are no internal steps or stairs apart from a small step into the shower cubicle
• There is a 3 piece suite, foot stool, nest of 3 tables, sideboard, dining table and 6 chairs in the lounge/diner
• The garden is enclosed but does not have a child proof boundary
• Outdoor furniture is provided in the back garden consisting of 2 tables and 4 chairs
• The only possible hazard would be the stone steps from the upper to the lower level in the back garden
• There is no play area as such on site but there is a small playground for younger children with swings etc almost next door to Palace Park
• The property is newly refurbished throughout, it meets all the latest regulations and requirements.
• It has double glazing and all the appliances are up to regulation standard.
• We provide all eco-friendly soap, washing up liquid and washing powder, also cleaning materials.
• The property is supplied with everything necessary for dealing with all recyclable materials including compost.