Access statement for Owls Hoot
• Buses run to the end of the road.
• The trains terminate at Aberystwyth or Carmarthen.
• There is a local taxi in Aberporth and Cardigan
• There is good mobile phone reception here mainly, EE and Vodafone
• Tesco or Asda do home deliveries if pre-ordered in plenty of time, I can sign for deliveries on the morning of arrival if pre-arranged
Arrival and car parking
• The lane to the cottage is a stone farm track with plenty of turning area at the end where there is a small car park with plenty of space for parking within 20 meters from your cottage. The path to the cottage is sloping with a handrail and stepping stones, with 3 steps.
• There is one step at the front door. The cottage is an upside-down house so living room and kitchen are upstairs with bedrooms and bathroom downstairs. There is a handrail on stairs on left hand side as you go up.
• Please do not leave any dogs unaccompanied in the cottage unless absolutely necessary where they are left in the tiled hallway with bedroom doors shut so they will do minimum damage. Dogs should be kept under control in the communal gardens but plenty of space for them to run in the fields adjoining. There is no enclosed garden specifically for Owls Hoot. Please keep dogs off the beds.