Access statement for Morwylfa
Bright, sunny, three story, comfortable family beach home - backing directly on to Borth beach. Perfect for surfers, walkers, golfers and beach lovers.
- 10 minute walk from Borth train station
- Mobile phone reception
- Good, fast BT internet access
- Grocery delivery available from Tesco
- Local shops, three pubs, curry house and fish and chip shop
- Boutique cinema and restaurant opposite – ‘Libanus 1877’.
- 5 minute drive from Ynys Las National Nature Reserve.
Arrival & car parking
- Street parking available in front of house
- Three steps up to front door
- Porch light
- Entrance hall
- Spacious front room with desk and sofa.
- Good size kitchen/diner/family room with cosy wood burning stove, sofas in snug. Dining table looking out on to the beach. Utility room with new washing machine, dryer and extra sink.
- Downstairs loo and shower with door leading on to beach terrace.
- Large sitting room with fantastic, west facing sea view (amazing sunsets). Sliding doors onto balcony with dining table & chairs. Metal staircase down to the beach from balcony. TV (Netflix access), CD, Broadband. Two large comfy sofas.
- Bedroom One – double bed, chest of drawers (room for a single futon bed also available)
- Bathroom – bath, shower, sink, loo and airing cupboard
- Bedroom Two (master bedroom) - king size bed, chest of drawers, sea view.
- Bedroom Three - double bed, chest of drawers
- Shower Room – loo, sink, shower
- Charming garden/terrace backing on to Borth beach. Deck chairs, dining table & benches, built in seating area with cushions. BBQ.