Access statement for Morawel
• Aberporth is 7 miles from Cardigan, 30 miles from Carmarthen, 50 miles from Swansea, and 50 miles from Aberystwyth. When driving in West Wales remember that the roads are often windy with lots of blind corners so, as we want you to get here in one piece, take your time.
• The main Railway Stations are at Swansea (for Cardiff and London) and Aberystwyth (for the Midlands etc).
• There are coach connections from Swansea and Aberystwyth; local buses are a bit sparse, but taxis are plentiful, clean and safe, with helpful drivers. We can collect individual visitors from Cardigan but generally we do not have the manpower or vehicle capacity, but if you are stuck, we’ll do our best.
• Mobile phone and internet access are generally excellent
• As in many villages like Aberporth finding your way for that last mile can be difficult, so some local directions will be provided
Arrival and car parking
• Access mainly by the side lane
• Side lane and the pavement at the front are both tarmacked, as is the car parking area (2 cars/3 at a squeeze) to the rear of the house (but we also have space for two cars across the road)