Access statement for Meini Glas
• Transport information - there is no public transport available in the village.
• No collection from train or bus services available.
• There is good mobile phone coverage.
• There is good internet access. (provided)
• Most supermarkets in the area deliver to the cottage.
Arrival and Car Parking
• Parking directly outside cottage, large area for a number of cars if required.
• The surface is on one level, however, its a yard so no tarmac etc. Fairly even throughout.
• There are 2 steps at the front and back door.
• The steps are approximately 6 ins, there are no hand rails. There is an outside light at the front door.
The property is on one level throughout.
• Double bedroom at the end of the hallway -1 x double bed, dressing table with mirror and stool, hair dryer, wardrobe, carver chair, bedside tables with bedside lamps, ceiling light, floor covering is carpet. Wall Pictures and alarm clock. Some decretive items.
• Single bedroom with pine bunkbeds – wardrobe with side draws, carver chair, storage box, adjustable lights on bunk bed headboards, ceiling light, carpeted, wall pictures and decretive items.
• Hallway – Wooden floor, 2 x ceiling lights, hall table with draw, leaflet holder and umbrella rack with 4 umbrellas. Wall pictures, and decretive items.
• Bathroom – shower, toilet, wash basin, bathroom cabinet with mirror and shaving point, bathroom cupboard, vinyl flooring with bath/shower mat set, toilet brush, toilet roll holder & toilet rolls, various decretive items, sanatory/nappy bin, (nappy bags provided) and a welcome/just in case basket containing items that you may of forgotten. Ceiling light. Towels provided.
• Open plan Living room/Kitchen – 2 x sofas (1 x sofa bed if required), wooden floor, rug, ceiling light and lamp stand, coffee table, tv stand, tv with free view, games console, selection of games, double patio doors leading to patio/garden. Pictures, wall clock, welcome fruit bowl.
• Fully fitted kitchen, hob & oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, washing machine/tumble dryer, fridge with freezer box, toaster, microwave, cordless kettle, under unit lighting, ceiling light, wooden floor, oil boiler, decretive items., table and chairs 4/6 seating, welcome box with various items
• The kitchen is fully equipped with utensils, cutlery, crockery, glasses, cups, mugs, baking equipment, roasting tins/trays, selection of jugs, tea pot, sugar bowl, milk jug, toast rack, salt & pepper pots, tea towels, oven gloves, baking trays, oven to table dishes and place mats, high chair viable on request, torch, iron & table top board, washing basket, pegs. Cleaning items and mop, bin, sweeping bruch, bin liners.
• There is enough space to walk around the bed in the double room.
• There is space for a cot in the double room (cot not provided).
• TV has remote control/free view.
• Cordless kettle and fully equipped kitchen. There is a hob/oven built in
• There are no support rails in the bathroom.
• Key safe.
• Garden is enclosed.
• Patio area also enclosed.
• Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times on the yard and footpaths and can be let loose within the cottage garden only. (This is fenced off). We ask that all dog waste is picked up from the lawn and put in a ‘dog poo bag' and put in the dog waste bin which we have provided and is located outside by the back door clearly labelled.
• Patio set with chairs, umbrella, bar-b-q
• No pond/swimming pool or water feature in the garden.
• Its a large garden area, layed to grass with a rotary washing line to one side. The area is available to all ages and can be used for most outdoor ball games.