Access statement for Lower Vestry
Located at the top of the village, Lower Vestry occupies an enviable spot which provides a peaceful stay but is close to all the local amenities. It is on the roadside which can be busy in the height of summer with traffic to the beach, but does not have a big impact on guests.
The property has been simply but stylishly furnished to maximize the space and provide guests with everything they should need during their stay.
The owners are local, will welcome you to the property and show you around. They are on call if any problems arise during your stay.
• Visitors will be met by the owner on arrival
• Basic welcome pack included in rental
• Limited mobile phone reception (strong EE & Orange reception)
• Free, unlimited WiFi access
• Tesco delivery can be arranged
• The property is accessed via a run of 8 steps making it unsuitable for wheelchair users
Arrival and car parking:
• There are parking spaces on the roadside opposite the property
• The Village Free Car Park is 200 yds from the property
• There are 8 shallow steps down to the property entrance
• The outside area is lit externally
• Open plan living area has comfortable seating with coffee table, smart TV
• Kitchen equipped with all modern appliances.
• Additional Utility room providing extra storage space
• Rooms are simply but stylishly furnished to maximize space
• Room for a cot in main bedroom
• Enclosed garden – dog/child-proof boundary
• Lawned area with storage shed
• Seating and table for 4 people
• Barbecue supplied
• Beach a 5 minute walk away