Access statement for Hiraul
• The property has good mobile phone reception and there is free wifi throughout the house.
• Groceries can be delivered from the nearest Tesco and Asda supermarkets if the guest already has an account.
Arrival and car parking:
• There is parking available on the drive (tarmac) immediately in front of the house for 2 cars and level access to both front and back door.
• There is a light outside the front door and smooth vinyl flooring in the hallway, and open plan lounge/ kitchen/ dining area.
• The tv in the lounge area has a remote control and there are two sofas and an arm chair, with 6 upright and sturdy dining seats around an extendable round dining table.
• There is an induction hob set in the island kitchen unit with a remote controlled extractor and double ovens set in a tall kitchen unit. A dishwasher is adjacent to the kitchen sink unit. Washing machine and tumble dryer are located in the utility room.
• There are two double bedrooms on the ground floor, one with king size bed, one with two singles that can be converted to a king size. Both are carpeted neither would be suitable for wheelchair users because of the turning space.
• There is a large bathroom with a walk in shower, bath and toilet, tiled floor on the ground floor.
• The first floor has a bedroom, carpeted with a king size bed and room for a travel cot. There is a separate bathroom with a shower and toilet.
The garden has a decking area immediately outside the patio doors (with lights) and a paved area at the top corner of the garden with outdoor table and bench seating. The back garden area is grass, level access with 2 steps to access the side of the house, back door and secure gate to the front of the house. The back garden provides a secure play area for children, there is a field behind the garden and between the coastal path so there are no passers by.