Access statement for Harbour Breeze
• Tenby is readily accessible by rail, local and National Express bus services.
• The train station is at Warren Street, and buses stop at Park Street.
• Warwick House is 10 minutes’ walk from train and bus stops
• Local and town based taxis are readily available.
• Mobile phone reception is good, owners currently use Vodafone and Orange.
• Wi-Fi and Internet are not directly accessible from the apartment.
• Grocery deliveries can be arranged with the local Tesco store.
By Car to Tenby
Directions from the Midlands and the north of England
• M5 south to Junction 8, immediately past Strensham Services onto the M50
• Travel the length of the M50, to Junction 4 near to Ross-on-Wye and take the A40 towards Monmouth.
• 7 miles past Monmouth, take the turning to Raglan and Abergavenny (NB - this is still the A40)
• Carry on to the A465, signposted Merthyr Tydfil, Neath and Swansea.
• The A465 joins the M4 at Jn 43, from there follow the directions below:
Directions from London, Cardiff and Swansea
• Take the M4 West to Junction 49, and then the A48 towards Carmarthen.
• On arriving in Carmarthen, turn left at the second roundabout onto the A40, signposted St Clears.
• From St Clears, take the A477 for approximately 11 miles and then the A478 towards Tenby.
• The A478 will take your through, Pentlepoir, Wooden, New Hedges and then down the hill into Tenby.
Arrival and car parking:
• Access to the front of Warwick House is from The Norton, on the sea front above North Beach and Tenby Harbour. (A map and notes showing access to the rear of the property is included in Guest Welcome and Information pack on the breakfast bar.)
• Parking is not provided, the Norton has double yellow restrictions, loading and unloading are permitted to the front and rear of the property.
• The owners regularly use the public multi-storey covered car park in Park Street alongside Sainsbury’s supermarket (6 - 10 minutes’ walk) and combine the parking trip with some shopping, car park charges are £2.00 per 24 hours daily and a weekly ticket is available
• Front access is one step from the pavement from a well maintained road to smooth and even access
• Access from the ground floor is by a single flight of stairs, there are no ramps and no special facilities for disabled persons.
• This self contained first floor apartment sleeps 2 in a king size bed at the rear of the property.
• Bathroom - bath, electric shower, WC and wash basin, hot water immersion heater.
• Kitchen - high quality fitted kitchen area with good size breakfast bar, full electric oven with ceramic hob; fridge freezer; microwave, dishwasher.
• Sitting room: 3 seater sofa, 2 seater storage based seating, monitor with built in DVD player, DAB radio, with window view of sea, Tenby Harbour and St Catherine’s island.
• The dining end of the sitting room has an oak dining table
• On the first floor there is a coin operated washing machine and tumble dryer
• Front access is from The Norton, parking on the road is not allowed.
• Rear access is across a shared patio area with clothes line.
• Owners’ shed with beach chairs available for use by guests.