Access statement for Glanafon Bach
• Approached off village lane onto level gravelled parking area adjacent to cottage.
• Two Flagstone steps to open entrance porch. Main entrance into lounge through
800 mm wide wooden door, with threshold upstand.
• Good sized lounge with sofa and free view TV. Short pile carpet flooring. Ample lighting and reading light.
• Three steps to open plan kitchen/dining area with low-level electric oven. Vinyl floor covering.
• Microwave on work surface and cordless kettle, electric toaster. Ample lighting.
• Two steps down to bedroom through 775 mm wide door, double divan having limited space around the bed. Good natural light. Short pile carpet flooring.
• Level access through 750 mm wide door to shower room with shower cubicle, hand basin, WC. Good natural light. Towel rail. Limited space. Ceramic tile flooring.
• Rear courtyard with level paved areas accessed off kitchen through 860 mm wide door, with threshold upstand, down 3 Steps.
• Free WiFi, mobile phone signal average/poor inside cottage.
• Service dogs welcome.
• Public transport at junction with A484 (500m).
• All bed linen and towels provided.
• Automatic security lighting to front of cottage and parking area.