Access statement for Giraldus
If you have any queries please contact the owner
• Property is in the very centre of the quiet and the peaceful village of Manorbier
• Car Sat Nav– Post Code is SA70 7TE
• Manorbier Railway Station is 1 mile – taxis can be organised
• There is an hourly bus service to and from Tenby, Pembroke & Haverfordwest.
Arrival and car parking:
• Private allocated parking is opposite Lion House - approx 50 yards
• Access to Giraldus is to the rear of the property via tarmac path with a slight slope
• There’s an outside light with an automatic sensor
• Giraldus is on the first floor – 15 steps. There is a hand rail
• The entry instructions will be sent at least a fortnight in advance.
• Grocery supplies are available at local shop 200 yards away. Open late.
• A selection of teas and coffee are provided.
• Main room large with wooden floors with mats.
• It has sofa, chairs and dining table with five chairs
• The large main bedroom has King Bed, chest drawers and hanging space. There is plenty of room either side of the bed.
• Second bedroom has two bunk beds, bedside table and a hanging area
• Main bedroom has space for cot.
• High chair available on request
• An information pack is provided giving details about Giraldus, walks and local attractions
• Information on Kitchen Appliances is in kitchen drawer
• Mobile phone reception – mixed but EE is best
• Internet access – free
• TV has remote control/Teletext and in built DVD
• Kitchen – large kitchen area. Fridge, electric hob and oven. Plenty of equipment. Tea towels provided.
• Bathroom – large modern bathroom. Shower over bath
• Enclosed courtyard – dog/child proof boundary
• Table, Seating for 4 and parasol
• In common area – washing machine, drying and hoover
• There is a washing line in the courtyard