Access statement for Bwthyn Penllain
• Bwythyn Penllain Bungalow is conveniently situated on a public transport bus route that serves Aberystwyth and Fishguard train stations. Connecting buses to Carmarthen, Narbeth and other locations can be boarded at the Bus Station in Finch Square, Cardigan.
• Several local taxis offer a reliable service from Cardigan
• Mobile Phone reception on some service providers is good whilst others tend to be a little more temperamental. EE seems the most popular choice in the area.
• There is Superfast Fibre Broadband WiFi at the property provided by BT Business.
• Tesco and Asda deliver to the area and there is a village shop opposite the property which has a wide range of groceries
• Vehicle Electric Charging Point facilities within a 2 minutes walk at a local garage
• There is a double gated car park and gated walkway to the cottage over a flat concrete surface to the rear door approx. 10 yards away from unloading the car. There is a small step into the property. A security light illuminates car park and a short walkway to the cottage.
• Entrance from the rear door into the property form the car park is into the fully equipped kitchen area onto laminate flooring
• From the kitchen is an open plan living and dining room, again on laminate flooring
• There are two en suite bedrooms off either side of the living room
• The master bedroom has deep pile carpet with 1 single and 1 double bed. There is plenty of storage in two wardrobes
• The second bedroom has deep pile carpet with a double bed. There is plenty of storage in a walk-in-wardrobe
• To the front of the property, off the living room, is a porch used as a cloakroom and storage area
• The outside area has a small concrete patio area, slightly raised by a small step, with table and chairs