Access statement for Brynafon
Train to Carmarthen, bus to Cardigan, taxi from Cardigan to St Dogmaels.
Mobile phone reception
Internet access and WiFi at property
Arrival and car parking:
There is space to park 1 car on driveway which is flat, partly cement partly gravel. There are 6 steps with handrail from car park to the front door. There is also a rear entrance, here again there are four steps to the back door. All steps are approx. 4 inches deep. Outside lighting at front and back of property.
• Property is on one level
• Front door opens into Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Room
• Kitchen has fitted units, ceramic hob, built in oven, microwave, cordless kettle, toaster
• Wood flooring
• Lounge area has 2-seater sofa, electric fire, remote controlled TV and DVD player, nest of tables, bookshelf, tabletop lamp, LED spotlights
• Wood flooring with rug
• Dining area has circular table with two chairs
• Bedroom is carpeted and has double bed, bedside cabinets, dressing table, chest of drawers and wardrobe
• There are two ceiling lights and two bedside lamps
• Shower room has shower with sink, toilet, shaver point and heated towel rail
• Tiled flooring
• Utility room has washing machine, tumble dryer, central heating boiler
• Tiled floor
Front patio, down one step from front door, has table and chairs. Enclosed rear paved area, down two steps, has bench and table and 2 chairs.