It may be cold outside, but here in West Wales, we love nothing more than wrapping up warm and getting some crisp fresh air before returning home to snuggle up in front of a roaring fire.
If you’d love to spend some time on the coast at this time of year, you will not be disappointed when you come to stay in a holiday cottage in West Wales.
Here is a selection of cottages with a real fire, all perfect for a cosy break at this time of year.
1. Y Cartws – Sleeps 2 + cot
2. Stable Cottage – Sleeps 4 + cot
3. Cryngae Farmhouse – Sleeps 12 + cot
4. The Workshop – Sleeps 2 + cot
5. Y Storws – Sleeps 2 + cot
There are so many more to choose from on our website. Follow this link to browse our selection of self-catering holiday cottages with a real fire in West Wales.