Access statement for Bay View
If you have any queries please contact the owner
• Property is in the very centre of the quiet and the peaceful village of Manorbier
• Car Sat Nav– Post Code is SA70 7TE
• Manorbier Railway Station is 1 mile – taxis can be organised
• There is an hourly bus service to and from Tenby, Pembroke & Haverfordwest
• St David’s historic city with its cathedral and artists community is an hour’s drive away
• Marloes for the boat to Skomer and the internationally renowned Bird/Wildlife Sanctuary, is less than an hour’s drive.
Arrival and car parking:
• Private allocated parking is opposite Lion House - approx 50 yards
• Access to Bay View is to the rear of the property via tarmac path with a slight slope
• There’s an outside light with an automatic sensor
• Bay View is on the second floor – ‘two short flights of stairs’ in Lion House. There is a hand rail
• The entry instructions will be sent at least a fortnight in advance.
• Grocery supplies are available at local shop 200 yards away. Open late.
• Small Welcome Pack of tea, coffee, etc will be provided for arrival
• 2 sofas, glass dining table with 5 chairs, Modern lighting, wooden floor, Drift wood and blue coffee tables.
• Bedroom 1: king bed with two bedside tables, chest of drawers, mirror and
• Bedroom 2: king bed with two beside tables, built in wardrobe; Bedroom 3: adult Z bed, table and chair
• Kitchen has cordless kettle, microwave, oven, hob, fridge, etc
• Garden enclosed – with dog/child proof boundary
• Seating for 4