Access statement for Banc Cottage
Access for Banc House, Banc cottage and Badger Banc cottage is from the road that runs through Moylegrove village to Newport On the left hand side of the road pass three cottages from the old school there is an opening (3 metres 960mm wide lane) at the side of Mount Hall which leads to Banc House, Badger Banc Cottage and Banc Cottage. This is signposted. The lane narrows as you go round the bend then opens up as you pass the bungalow on the right and into the courtyard. The cottages are approached from the courtyard. Luggage can be unloaded outside. Parking for Banc Cottage is opposite, 5 metres away and parking or Badger Cottage is right outside the front entrance.
Access to all areas is via a slightly sloping court yard with an uneven stone surface. Access to children's play area on a slightly sloping lawn with benches, tables and chairs.
Public transport (bus stop) is at the top of the lane on the road through Moylegrove the timetables are in the cottages. The owners live on site at Banc House and are available to assist.
• Entrance to the Cottage through a gate, 706mm wide to the doorway 801 mm wide, the Cottage has a cobbled stone surface and a walled area at the front with a small bench.
•Open plan sitting dining/kitchen.
• sitting area with two seater sofa and easy chairs.
• Dining area with a dropped leaf dining table and chairs Remote control TV/video Machine combined.
• Kitchen entrance 520mm.Worktops height 930mm. Drop down oven door, fridge and microwave.
•One bedroom up two fights of stairs (8 on one and 3 on the other) with half landing and banister on left.
• Bathroom has 820mm wide door, bath height 450mm with flexible shower over. Toilet height 430mm.
• Family bedroom room has one double bed and one single bed.
• Non-feather pillows and duvets with poly-cotton covers and sheets.
• Light switches and power points at sensible heights.