Access statement for Badger Banc Cottage
Access for Banc House, Banc cottage and Badger Banc cottage is from the road that runs through Moylegrove village to Newport On the left hand side of the road pass three cottages from the old school there is an opening (3 metres 960mm wide lane) at the side of Mount Hall which leads to Banc House, Badger Banc Cottage and Banc Cottage. This is signposted. The lane narrows as you go round the bend then opens up as you pass the bungalow on the right and into the courtyard. The cottages are approached from the courtyard. Luggage can be unloaded outside. Parking for Banc Cottage is opposite, 5 metres away and parking or Badger Cottage is right outside the front entrance.
Access to all areas is via a slightly sloping court yard with an uneven stone surface. Access to children's play area on a slightly sloping lawn with benches, tables and chairs.
Public transport (bus stop) is at the top of the lane on the road through Moylegrove the timetables are in the cottages. The owners live on site at Banc House and are available to assist.
Badger Banc Cottage
• Entrance - 3 steps up to front doorway 108mm height. Doorway
801 mm wide.
•Open plan sitting/kitchen.
• Sitting area with two seater sofa and two armchairs
• Remote control colour TV (freeview) and DVD player.
• Access to garden from sitting room through French doors, 1metre 700mm wide, there is a ramp also 1metre 700mm wide going from the French doors to the garden.
• Kitchen area worktops height 930mm.The kitchen is also fitted with drop down oven door, fridge and microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
• Opening to the Lobby area 809mm with CD/radio and dining table and chairs.
• Two bedrooms accessed from the lobby.
• Bedroom one has double bed and remote control TV.
• Bedroom two has twin beds and remote control TV.
• Non-feather pillows and duvets with of cotton covers and sheets.
• Bathroom has 801mm wide doorway, bath height 535mm with flexible shower over. Toilet height 405mm, bidet height 380mm and wash hand basin height 787mm.
• Light switches and power points at a sensible height.