Access statement for 2 Park House
• Reached via the A4218 and up through Tenby’s one-way system, Park House is situated in a narrow residential street
• The nearest public car park is on Upper Park Road or the railway station ‘Pay and Display’ can be used. The station and bus stop are both about 300m away as is a Taxi office and Visitor Information Centre.
• The apartment is on the first floor. It is reached by 8 paved steps from road level and 2 more along the side walkway to the private front door with outside ‘sensor’ lighting/inside switch. The key box is to the left of the door.
• All accommodation is on the first floor, accessed by an L-shaped staircase leading into a central hallway. All rooms are well lit with downlights, side lights and lamps. All switches are at normal height; as are all electric sockets. The living room at the rear has one step down, all other rooms are the same level.
• The TV and Blu-ray player have remote controls, a Freesat dish enables more channels. The WiFi is fibre. The mobile signal is usually good.
• Beach towels provided if required by donation to the RNLI