The Annexe @ Las Fach- New Mill, St Clears, Carmarthenshire
- Sleeps:2 - 4 + cot
- Nearest town:St Clears 3 miles
- Joined us in:April 2011
- Bike lock up
- Cot available
- Enclosed garden
- Good for walkers
- Great views
- Ground floor bed+bathroom
- WiFi internet
- Near riding stable
- Single storey
- Woodburner/open fire
- Washing machine
- Linen provided
- Dog friendly cottage
The Annexe sleeps 2 (with an option for an additional 2) plus a cot. There is a bedroom with a double bed and the living area has a double bed settee. The en suite bathroom has a bath with shower over, wash basin and toilet.
The living room is open plan. The comfortable lounge area has a wood burning stove, digital TV and DVD player. The dining area seats up to four people. The kitchen has an electric cooker and hob, washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave and all essential cooking equipment. The conservatory which has chairs and a small table has views of the large and attractive garden.
Outside there is a large enclosed garden and a sunny patio with garden chairs and table. Barbeques are permitted. Las Fach is ideal for walkers as it is surrounded by countryside with woodland and streams. A car is essential at Las Fach and there is ample parking for 2-3 cars.
• Bed linen and tea towels are supplied.
• Please bring your own towels
• A cot is available upon request. Please bring your own cot bedding.
• Oil-fired central heating.
• All fuel and electricity included
• Wood-burning stove - logs included
• Free WiFi
• Up to 2 well behaved dogs are welcome at a fee of £10 per dog per week
• Smoking is only permitted in the conservatory.
How to book The Annexe @ Las Fach
Book online here to secure your dates and book direct with the owner - it's easy and there's no booking fee! The up to date availability and prices are shown below.
- Select your dates
- Fill in the booking form
- You get an email with instructions on how to pay the owner direct
Payment details for The Annexe @ Las Fach (these will be in your email)
A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required to confirm the booking, the balance should be paid 6 weeks before the start of the holiday. Dogs are charged at £10 each per week.
Deposit required within: 7 days
Payment methods: bank transfer, cheque
How to book
- Select length of stay: 1 Week 2 Weeks
- Click on your arrival date (for example: 15) on the calendar to see the price
- Click the Book Now button at the top of the page to make your booking
Arrival day for
1 week stay
(not for arrival)
|15||Unavailable||15||Past / unknown||15||Your selection|
A 7 night stay cannot start on 31st Aug 2014. Please try a different arrival day or length of stay
A 7 night stay cannot start on 1st Sep 2014. Please try a different arrival day or length of stay
A 7 night stay cannot start on 2nd Sep 2014. Please try a different arrival day or length of stay
A 7 night stay cannot start on 3rd Sep 2014. Please try a different arrival day or length of stay
A 7 night stay cannot start on 4th Sep 2014. Please try a different arrival day or length of stay
A 7 night stay cannot start on 5th Sep 2014. Please try a different arrival day or length of stay